返回   金笛邮件论坛 > 开发者乐园 > 电子邮件系统技术交流

回复

LinkBack 主题工具 显示模式
旧 2012-12-26, 13:03   #1 (permalink)
初级会员

注册日期: 2012-12-26
帖子: 1
默认 Oakley Sunglasses Giveaway

I'm typically pretty boring when it comes to running gear. Until a few months ago, I pretty much just wore anything - obviously cotton is not my friend in the summer or for long runs, but that's pretty much it. Lately, however, I've been picking up more and more items that seem to make running just that little bit more enjoyable. The most recent find is these Oakley Sunglasses, which were sent to me by Sunglasses Shop. Currently, my non-running sunglasses are from Old Navy and cost $3.71 exactly, and I love them. So I had no idea which sunglasses to choose from Oakley Canada. In the end, I just ended up getting the exact pair that the woman (Jess) who contacted me wears. She's a runner, so I figured it would be a smart call.
In summary, it was definitely a good call. I'm not going to lie to you, though. When I put them on, I felt the tiniest bit like a giant tool. This is probably because I paired them with a visor. Now, there's nothing wrong with that combo (says the girl who plans to rock in this weekend for a marathon), but I felt a little bit like, "Oh, yeah, I run Ironman triathlons in my sleep." Like people would look at me wearing my gear and think to themselves that I'm not good enough or fast enough to need those items.
Well, I don't. I don't need running sunglasses to run. I don't need dri-fit shirts that eliminate odors to run. I don't need a Garmin to run. But dang it, I like those things. And now I am a convert to [url=http://www.oakleycanadasunglassesoutlet.org]Oakley Sunglasses Canada too. They fit my face really well, despite the fact that my chipmunk cheeks sometimes limit my sunglasses options. They don't move, even when I sprint or head a little faster downhill. They will also, as I have mentioned, make you look fast - even if you're not. The grips on the nose don't slide around, even when you're sweating, which is obviously great when it's hot out.
Alas, everything has drawbacks. This pair is fantastic, but whenever you stop running they fog up - at least if you're sweating. You can take them off for a second and they clear up, but it's pretty annoying. Of course, as soon as you start running again the cool air de-fogs them in an instant.
If you want a pair, it's pretty simple. Just head to Facebook and like Cheap Oakley Sunglasses. Once you're there, leave a comment on their main page. You don't have to get creative or let them know I sent you, but you do need to say "Oakley Radar Edge". That's it. Then leave me a comment to let me know that you did so. If you want an extra entry, leave an additional comment let me know what you think about this particular pair of glasses - Sunglasses Shop would like the feedback.
If you tweet, Facebook or blog about the giveaway, you can go ahead and leave a comment for another entry. Because I'm nice like that. And, uh...I desperately want the publicity.
If you want to write me a poem in the comments, you will get nothing. But I will love you forever and maybe even write you a haiku as a reply. Maybe.
I'll go ahead and pick a winner on Saturday night, November 10th, at midnight EST and then announce the winner in an upcoming post. As per FTC regulations, I received these sunglasses gratis from Oakley Sunglasses Outlet, but I was in no other way compensated for my review. As always, my reviews (both good and bad) come directly from me, not a press release or an emailed suggestion for "selling points" of a product.
chunchun 当前离线   回复时引用此帖
回复

书签

发帖规则
不可以发表新主题
不可以发表回复
不可以上传附件
不可以编辑自己的帖子

启用 BB 代码
论坛启用 表情符号
论坛启用 [IMG] 代码
论坛禁用 HTML 代码