查看单个帖子
旧 2010-11-14, 14:42   #5 (permalink)
yanggpx
初级会员

注册日期: 2010-11-14
帖子: 1
默认

I have found these shoes to be everything that Cheap Asics Whizzer Men the manufacturer touts -- they are great walking shoes that literally put a "spring in my step" and I walk taller in them. They Wholesale Asics Whizzer Men are not for hiking, but good city shoes. This particular style is attractive -- neither athletic or orthopedic.
I listened to other reviewers and Asics Whizzer Men Wholesale from China bought a half size larger than normal. Certainly glad I did. I'm still in the breaking in period, but believe I am going to enjoy these shoes. I was looking for a pair of shoes to help combat plantar fasciitis and these Cheap Authentic Asics Whizzer Men were recommended. Thought they were clunky looking but was to the point that I didn't really care. Actually, they are kind of cute in a coyote ugly way.
I like my shoes. They were true Wholesale Asics Whizzer Men Free Shipping to size for me. I'm wearing them to work for 10 hour shifts and they are comfortable.Great! I am on my feet all day in Replica Asics Whizzer Men my job. My legs, knees, and hips are NOT killing me at the end of the day. The best part is I can still get out at the end of the day and take a nice walk. GO MBT!!!
yanggpx 当前离线   回复时引用此帖